MONTANE WOMEN'S ALPINE RESOLVE PANTS
Designed with all the technical features required for alpine climbing and ski-touring, the Alpine Resolve Pants use 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable fabric and has been developed with all the functionality required for use in challenging winter conditions.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable Technology with a 100% recycled nylon face
- SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® KEVLAR® insteps
- Fully seam taped construction
- Removable, adjustable stretch braces with silicone shoulder straps
- Pre-elasticated waistband with belt loops
- Articulated knees and gusset for freedom of movement
- Full-length two-way side zips with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips and internal storm flaps
- Drop seat functionality
- Fly opening with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip and internal storm flap
- Front thigh pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip
- Removable and adjustable ski-tour boot compatible internal snow gaiters with pre-elasticated silicone hem
- Cinchable hems
- Eyelets for bootstrap attachment and front lace hook