MONTANE RESOLUTE DOWN JACKET
Using weather resistant PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO and water-resistant zippers, the Resolute Down Jacket is as reliable in the Scottish winter as it is for mountaineering in the alps. With thermally efficient box walls in the core body combined with stitched through sleeves, the construction is designed to optimise the warmth of the premium 800+ fill power goose down while allowing the freedom of movement required in the most challenging mountain conditions.
Fit: Classic Mountain - A versatile, relaxed fit.
- PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO with a highly water-resistant coating
- 250g (M) of 90/10 water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ goose down at 800+ fill
- PEAQ Down lining
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down™
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Boxwall construction in the core body with stitched through sleeves
- Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® zip
- Two microfleece lined hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Internal stretch mesh drop pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem with cinchable drawcord
- Montane dry bag