MONTANE MEN'S GRADIENT PANTS
Ultra-durable mid-weight softshell pants designed for ski-touring and mountaineering. Stretchy Granite Stretch Thermal delivers warmth along with wind and water resistance. With features including KEVLAR® insteps, ski-boot compatible ankle gussets, side vents and braces, the Gradient Pants are highly specified for technical alpine use.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- GRANITE STRETCH Thermal nylon with DWR
- SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® KEVLAR® insteps
- Removable, adjustable braces with grippy silicone shoulder straps
- High rear waistband lined with microfleece
- Elasticated hook and loop waist adjustment
- Fly opening with button and press snap closure
- Two mesh lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- Zipped front thigh pocket
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents with YKK zips
- Removable internal snow gaiters with pre-elasticated silicone hem
- Zipped and gusseted volume adjustable lower legs which can accommodate ski-tour boots
- Eyelets for bootstrap attachment