MONTANE MEN'S ALPINE RESOLVE JACKET
Designed with all the technical features required for alpine climbing , the Alpine Resolve Jacket uses a combination of 40 Denier and 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable fabrics and has been developed with all the functionality required for use in challenging winter conditions.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- 40 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable Technology in the main body with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 80 Denier GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable Technology with a 100% recycled nylon face across the shoulders, hips and elbows
- Fully seam taped construction
- Fully adjustable roll-away climbing helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and stiffened peak
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two-way pit zips with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Two map-sized hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® zips
- External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD® VISLON® zip
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Adjustable hem and cinchable drawcord